Payment for self-funding patients is required at each treatment session by cash, card or cheque. Fees vary depending on the type of appointment (i.e. musculoskeletal or neurological), duration of the treatment and setting of appointment (i.e. the clinic or the home).
We also provide the sale of equipment and consumables such as gym balls, orthotics and tape. Your physiotherapist may recommend items for you to use inbetween sessions to speed up recovery. It is also possible to hire equipment, prices are available upon request.
All major health insurance companies work with Stockport Physio. Invoices for treatment are sent direct to medical insurance companies after each treatment.
- Simply Health
Before starting physiotherapy treatment we recommend that you contact your insurance provider for the following information:
- Is a referral necessary?
- Your policy number and authorisation code
- Do you have to pay an excess?
- Is there a limitation in number of treatments?
- Is there a limit on claim amount?
- Do you require a physiotherapy reference number? If so contact us.